Friday, June 17, 2005

I did it!

Some of us take such pleasure in the most mundane things.

I finally managed to get my website linked. I had done everything (I thought) before but it didn't show up so I tried it again and, walla, it's there!

Someone asked about the sizes of the color spots. They are either 4 x 6" or 6 x 8" and are mounted on black matt board which is either 8 x 10 or 11 x 14. Ready to frame!

Forgot that I had babysitting duties today so didn't get much done. Am doing the final embellishments on my Mama quilt...just waiting to hear if it is accepted at Houston...do hope so, would love to have this published along with the first year's quilt!

Well, back to the sewing machine. No rest for the crazed.

2 comments:

Sonji Hunt said...

Congratulations on getting linked. I too am pleased by small things because they are HUGE.

You have a beautiful website with great work. I adore the Sketches and am especially fond of your Streamers series. Wonderful work, Liz.

Karoda said...

These are phenonmenal pieces! And I loved reading about the "zone" of all the busy work you are doing and the gallery entries! Very inspiring and much congrats!