Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Too much fun!


This is just way too much fun...digital pictures, that is. Now I have to decide what I am going to do with them. Guess I just have to keep on going. This satisfies while I try to pack up whatever is going to Texas...pulled dyes sort of together, now all the rest of the chemicals to go with them need to be packed and then shipped off.

Then to pack up fabric...ugh...Virginia was smart, she just ordered 100 yards of pfd and had it shipped right there...maybe I should do that although I want some canvas also...I have gotten some fine weave canvas which is great to work on.

1 comment:

Rayna said...

Digital painting. An artist friend of mine has been doing this for about 5 years and it is addictive.

So exciting to be packing for your adventure, Liz. I'm packing supplies today to send for a teaching gig --I'd better get busy.