Saturday, May 03, 2008

Only 2 More Days

Only 2 more days to Collage Mania...

Since I will be in Cambria teaching a class, I spent today looking at the 21 pages of collages and made my list.

Oh no----my list has 14 pieces on it....I can't afford that much at $80 each...that is the first day.

But then, if I don't bid on them the first day at $80, who knows what will be left the next day at $40?

What am I going to do?

I had already figured that I would get the email all ready to go to Virginia Spiegel and save it in my drafts folder.

But 14 pieces?

Of course I have no idea if I will get all 14 or just a few, or lots of them. I have no way of determining how many I will get and ultimately, how much it is going to cost me. This is the second biggest cause I give to and I have supported the American Cancer Society for years.

So, why doesn't everyone tell me which ones they are bidding for and then I will know which ones I will get...oh dear, that doesn't make sense!

I had better figure this one out! Quick!

1 comment:

Karen Stiehl Osborn said...

Just send me your list, and I'll tell you which ones you can't have --- since they're already on my list! LOL