Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My apologies to the Pointless Sisters of Sonoma County

From across the world from home, I took a few minutes to try to bring everyone up to date with what had happened to me in just a few weeks.

Working from my poor memory I mistakenly called the Pointless Sisters by another name. Some one wrote to me about it but everytime I went to pull up my blog, everything showed up in French and I could not figure out to to do a new post.

Finally, I have. So I am sorry, Pointless Sisters, you are not twisted, and you are of Sonoma County and not Rohnert Park.

so that is all for now until I get home to the States and can work more comfortably and I won't post anything with out checking the facts...

1 comment:

Cathy in gorgeous Sonoma County said...

You can call us anything you like because we all love and appreciate you. And, as I said on Facebook, we just might be a little twisted. Bon soir!